Welcome at Tradeincrypto.com. At first sight we are one of the new kids on the block to provide you with all the information required to trade in crypto profitably. However, that’s only at first sight. In this post we’ll introduce ourselves and inform you what to expect and when to expect it.
Table of Contents
Trade in crypto: Who are we?
Our site is started as an initiative of Dutch crypto-enthousiasts and trading professionals. We are active in the crypto industry since 2016. Since then we have been involved in projects to launch cryptocurrencies, trade in cryptocurrencies with a positive return on investments. After our editor in chief, Robert Kroes, sold his Dutch cryptowebsite this summer he discussed matters with his trading partners. Together we decided it is time to step away from the ‘fastfood news’ and provide retail investors with professional trading information and up-to-date analysis. Although we dislike bragging we like to share some of our achievements. In 2020 Robert obtained over 3,5 million pageviews of crypto enthousiast that visit both his previous site and the content he produces as a result of a cooperation with the Dutch tech- and cryptowebsite want.nl and other websites for which he provided the crypto-related content. Our trading team operates by the motto: ‘beat the bitcoin’. The supportive crypto investors who support this site have made an annual return on investment of 378% (in comparison Bitcoin brought an annual return of 289,99%). The game plan for tradeincrypto.com is aimed to share the knowledge needed for retail crypto investors to trade in crypto effectively. Of course we like to share how we will do that and what you can expect.
Trade in crypto: what to expect?
To achieve our goal we are creating this website. At the moment we are preparing quality content regarding regular options to trade in crypto. Furthermore we are providing special information regarding trading in crypto niches, such as Defi Tokens, ERC-20 tokens, options and futures, margin trading and other opportunities to maximize your crypto trading profit in a sustainable way. We will offer the information and relevant news by specialized pages on the website as well as daily news updates. These news updates will provide information that can be used for your own research in preparation to trade in crypto. Furthermore we’re offering you our crypto and economic calendar, so you have access to receive relevant information that might influence the market sentiment. Furthermore you’ll find a detailed overview of on-chain and regular metrics for each cryptocurrency. At this moment customized pages are published for Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). The pages of other coins will be adjusted as well. Due to our cooperation with the on-chain dataprovider Intotheblock we are able to provide you with the latest market insights. In the near future we will release our cooperation with other providers to maximize your opportunities to trade in crypto in a profitable manner. As another service we will provide are e-books and downloads to provide you with in-depth information regarding tools, strategies and knowledge that will help you to optimize your profit while trading in crypto. For that same purpose we will launch our crypto courses (both on beginners level as advanced level) regarding trading in various crypto and trading in Bitcoin alone. Finally we will make this website an interactive platform where you can discuss cryptocurrency, trading strategies and related subject. Our input will be that we will share tips and insights to our followers. In order to provide as much crypto enthusiastics with our information and news we will offer our information in multiple languages such as English, Dutch, German, Russian and Spanish.
When can you expect all the information?
Of course it takes time to build such a complete website and provide you with independent, honest and checked information. Therefore we provide you with our launch plan. To make sure you don’t miss the out-roll of our services please subscribe to our free newsletter by filling out the information as requested in the box on the right bottom side of your screen. Our roadmap is as follows:
- At first we expend our site with more information regarding profitable trading in crypto;
- Along we will update more pages regarding specific coins to provide you with analyses needed to trade in crypto in a profitable way;
- Finally we aim to provide all knowledge on the site in both English and Dutch tongue, so we can serve as much crypto-enthousiasts as follows. You can check whether the information needed is already available by selecting your desired language in the right top box of the menu above each page/blog. If your favorite language is not mentioned yet, the information will be available in English.
This should be done by mid February 2021.
- As of February 15th we will start providing you with daily news updates.
- In the second half of February we’ll be working on our first downloads and e-books which should be available as of March 2021
- Roundabout the 15th of march we will be launching our first courses and update our roadmap.
Since we love to be as transparant as can be we’ll also provide you with a bit of financial insight.
What are the costs of using the information provided on Tradeincrypto.com?
Don’t worry, for now all the information on our site will be provided for free. In the further future we will open an ‘premium membership option’ and we will charge expenses for our courses to offer, but the largest part of our site and information will be and remain available for free.
How do we earn money?
Despite the fact that we offer free information it obviously costs money and time to operate this site and curate the information. Therefore we have several ways to earn money. These are:
- Affiliate commissions. If you decide to used paid services as offered as by our partners we might get a commission of the prize you pay;
- Guest blog information: companies might use our website for informing you about their products and services. If an article is curated by paying contributors we’ll disclose that and inform you as part of the information provided;
- Advertisements on our site;
- Advertised content of our newsletters.
Of course we want you to feel save to explore our site and use the information we provide. Therefore we give you certain guarantees.
In order to secure your use of this site and to provide security regarding information you share we provide you with the following guarantees:
- Editorial independence: our editors are independent and will inform you in a objective way. When we express our views or expectations regarding price developments we will make sure you understand that the views expressed are our views;
- No financial advise: We won’t provide any financial advise. Nor will we ever encourage you (not to) trade in any crypto- or other investment position;
- No third party access to our data: we will never provide or sell your data to a third party for commercial/advertorial purposes;
- No conflict of interest: Since our editors are independent there will be no conflict of interest. If our editor owns cryptocurrencies to an amount that exceeds a counter-value of EUR 500,- or more in fiat money we’ll disclose the posessions of the editor(s) involved.
Our request to you
Of course we hope that we provide a valuable contribution as source of information for your own research regarding financial investments. However, if you have any suggestions regarding information to be provided, questions, topics you’ll like us to discuss and/or any commercial proposition, please don’t hesitate to let us know bij contacting us.
Please note that our site does not provide any financial advice. The statistics and information shown are solely provided as possible source for your own research on (investing in) crypto and/or for educational/entertainment purposes. Despite our efforts to present information in a right and timely manner we will not accept any responsibility for any shortcomings in the data and/or information provided. Furthermore please that this site uses affiliate links. This means we might earn a contribution in the costs of operating this site and providing free information if you decide to click on (one of) the links issued.